ICHORA 2024 - PAPER SUBMISSION
Paper Submission & Review Policies
- Papers must be prepared at the highest level of quality for inclusion in the congress proceedings.
- All papers must be written in Turkish or English and prepared in compliance with the paper formatting template.
- The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal.
- Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages and at most 10 pages.
- All submissions will be double-blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability.
- The plagiarism rate for papers should be a maximum of 30%, including references, and a maximum of 20%, excluding references. Submissions that do not meet this requirement will be rejected without peer review.
- A speaker can present a maximum of 3 papers. An author's name can be included on maximum 5 papers.
- The congress acceptance rate is a maximum of 50%.
- Full Papers : All submitted papers will be reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be published in conference proceedings.
Participants who do not want to use the SETCMS system can send their work to email@example.com by e-mail.